Website for creative freelancers
Digital and creative design agency
- Bringing the internet indoors: socialising your intranet
- Wrong address: the day Facebook moved house
- Say Yes To The Test: the NHS opens up on Facebook
- Quality counts: eradicating errata on your site
- Top 5 New Year resolutions for website owners
- Top 5 New Year resolutions for intranet owners
- The best social media campaigns of 2009
- This is the news… and here’s your receipt
- Getting noticed: how to bring your blog to the world
- SEO: poisoning the web or vital component?
- 7 secret steps to subject line success
- Bloggers unite: is there a future for corporate social media?
- Writing out loud: how is my online voice?
- Good intranet policy: should we use external attachments online?
- Don’t Pay-Per-Click: An 80-20 approach to SEO for recessionary times
- The 5 worst things you can do to your intranet
Need examples of other writing? They do exist, but a lot of my recent work has been on behalf of private companies, and not for public consumption. However, I do have some examples of work that are not reflected in the above links, including text for online games and marketing copy from around the web. Contact me for more information!
Sadly, none of the links below work any more, as the various websites are now out of commission. I am trying to pull together the original text from the reviews and articles in order to repost them, but at this stage I keep the links here simply as a reminder. Sorry!
Film review website
- The A-Team
- Toy Story 3
- Prince of Persia: The Sands of Time
- Iron Man 2
- The Infidel
- Alice In Wonderland
- Micmacs à tire-larigot
- Capitalism: A Love Story
- Blood: The Last Vampire
- The Road
- Precious: Based on the Novel Push by Sapphire
- Transformers: Revenge of the Fallen
- The Day The Earth Stood Still
General interest website
Humour and general interest blog
- The best of… video game stories
- Mission accomplished! iPhone apps in the Air Force
- Review: Tekken 6 is awesome, except where it isn’t
- Get your hands out of my mouth
- Bottom line: working for a living, and why it sucks
- Stupid ways to earn a living #3: the fashion industry
- Top travel tip: go to Rome before the world ends
- Social revolution: rising up against online marketing
- The grand healthcare debate: political argument done wrong
- Picking a paper: a bluffer’s guide to the UK press